The Community Impact Award presented to an LPGA Amateurs Chapter recognizes exceptional efforts in community engagement and positive influence. To be eligible, Chapters must demonstrate a deep commitment to their local communities through organized events and initiatives that promote women's golf and empowerment. Criteria include measurable outreach, for example the number of women introduced to golf, the diversity of participants, helping to remove barriers for females, and partnerships formed with local organizations. Additionally, Chapters should showcase their dedication to an LPGA Community cause, such as fundraising for women's and girls’ programs, supporting, or housing female golfers, and partnering with organizations to raise awareness or funds that are affiliated with an LPGA Family member (ex. Saving Grace Meet & Play Fundraiser benefiting Grace, the daughter of LPGA tour pro Jane Park). Ultimately, the award seeks to honor Chapters that go above and beyond in using golf as a catalyst for positive change and making a lasting impact in communities.
- Must be an active LPGA Amateurs Chapter
- Must be up to date and meet Chapter Minimum Standards
- Must demonstrate a connection to the LPGA by supporting the LPGA Community through initiatives and / or an organized events in a way that promoted women’s golf and empowerment
Nominations are now open!
To start the Application Process:
- Visit the LPGA Foundation Scholarship website at https://apply-lpga.smapply.io/
- Select Register or Login (if you previously have made an account)
- Select Programs and select LPGA Amateurs - Community Impact Award
If you have any questions, please reach out to Chapters@lpgaamateurs.com.
- Demonstrate alignment with the LPGA Amateurs mission of enriching the lives of women through the game of golf
- Describe how golf was the catalyst for positive change in the community
- Share measurable results: in-kind donations, dollars raised, the number of women introduced to golf, the diversity of participants, helping to remove barriers for females, and partnerships formed with local organizations
- Showcase chapter’s connection to the LPGA and support of an LPGA Community. Examples include fundraising for women's and girls’ programs, serving as host families for female golfers on tour, partnering with organizations to raise awareness or funds affiliated with an LPGA Player foundation or cause, and much more
Applications will answer the following
- How has this effort aligned with the LPGA Amateurs mission of enriching the lives of women through the game of golf?
- Why was this outreach/contribution a priority for the Chapter?
- What was the connection to the LPGA?
- How did the Chapter positively impact the LPGA Community?
- What were the measurable results achieved?
- Provide pictures and videos
The Chapter recognized as the winner of the Community Impact Award will receive
- Community Impact Award branded item for all Chapter Members
- Stipend for Chapter Celebration
- Chapter name on the perpetual Traveling Trophy
- Trip for two Chapter Leaders to the 2024 Founders Cup to be recognized at the 2024 Cognizant Founders Cup Champion’s Dinner