The LPGA Amateurs Benefits Portal is an online directory of golf facilities, teaching professionals and other providers who support LPGA Amateur Golf Association™ by providing preferred pricing for the LPGA Amateurs members.
LPGA Amateurs members can easily find facilities and other providers through a geographic search to take advantage of one of the most valued member benefits – preferred member pricing – by just clicking on this Members Only link.
Interested in becoming an LPGA Amateurs Benefits Portal provider?
Local facilities are encouraged to take advantage of this opportunity to market your facility, service and product to almost 13,000 members at no charge to you! As a participant of the LPGA Amateurs Benefits Portal, you have the opportunity to easily increase the number of rounds and your revenue.
Below are a few ideas of member benefits that can help make your facility, service or product stand out:
- Preferred playing rates
- Preferred LPGA Amateurs pricing on green fees (i.e. 10% or 20%)
- Preferred LPGA Amateurs pricing on range balls such as a medium/large bucket for the price of a small bucket
- Preferred LPGA Amateurs pricing on Pro Shop merchandise (excluding those restricted by manufacturers)
- Preferred LPGA Amateurs pricing on private instruction
- Preferred LPGA Amateurs pricing on food and beverage
We appreciate your support of LPGA Amateurs and women’s golf!
Please contact Tanner Hall at Tanner.Hall@LPGA.com if you have any questions or would like assistance in taking advantage of this amazing opportunity to support LPGA Amateur Golf Association™.