The applications for 2021 closed on April 1, 2021.
2022 applications will open in January 2022.
Stay tuned for the 2021 scholarship recipients! 2021 applicants will be informed of the decision by May 18, 2021.
Applicants and recipients must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Be female
- Be at least 30 years of age as of January 1, 2021
- Be a U.S. or Canadian citizen, or legal resident of the U.S. or Canada
- Pursuing a Technical/Vocational, Associates or Bachelor’s degree. Candidates must be first time applicants to school or must be returning to school after an absence to complete a degree. If you have already obtained a Bachelor’s degree or higher degree, you are not eligible to apply.
- Currently enrolled, or accepted to an accredited school, college or university by March 15, 2021
- Exhibit a need for financial assistance
- Is not a past winner of the Women on Par scholarship
About the Scholarship
In 2021, two (2) scholarships will be awarded: One (1) $2,000 Women on Par scholarship and one (1) $1,000 Women on Par scholarship.
In 2019, the LPGA unveiled its new brand positioning and tag line – Drive On. Drive On builds on the LPGA’s history and heritage and is designed to show its commitment to diversity, inclusion, individuality and authenticity. It is about the power and potential in each individual and celebrates the hard work, focus, and tenacity that it takes to achieve our goals. As you submit your application for this scholarship, consider sharing how you overcame obstacles in life and achieved your goals. We look forward to reading your inspiring stories. Drive On, Applicants!
About the 2020 Women on Par Scholarship Application Year
Impact of the Scholarship
"Winning the Women on Par Scholarship impacted me in several ways. It challenged me to continue to pursue my dreams of becoming a teacher. It encouraged me to pay it forward by founding a small group to assist single/divorced mothers who are pursuing higher education. And most importantly, it instilled a desire into my daughters to continue to reach their goals no matter the circumstances and/or obstacles." - CaMeisha Brown, 2018 recipient
Click here to read more about the impact the Women On Par Scholarship had on the 2018 recipient, CaMeisha Brown.
2020 Women on Par recipient
2020 Women on Par recipient
Congratulations to the 2020 Women on Par recipients
- Alisha Perkins received a $2,000 WOP Scholarship
Alisha is from Lafayette, IN and is attending Saint Elizabeth School of Nursing
- Rebecca Broderick received a $1,000 WOP Scholarship
Rebecca is from Phoenix, AZ and is attending the Arizona State University Click here to read more about the 2020 Women on Par recipients.
2018 Women On Par recipients
- CaMeisha Brown received a $2,000 WOP Scholarship
CaMeisha is from Bessemer, AL and graduated from Birmingham-Southern College
- Jessica Alves received a $1,000 WOP Scholarship
Jessica is from Bristol, RI and is attending the University of Rhode Island
- Lori Baab received a $1,000 WOP Scholarship
Lori is from Lyndhurst, OH and is attending Ohio State University
CaMeisha Brown, on her graduation from Birmingham-Southern College.